- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Marianne Ventures collects the following data:
- Comments on blog posts which you have voluntarily provided us by adding the comment.
- Any personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) that you’ve provided to the site by adding a comment.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Marianne Ventures with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Comment on a blog post.
How will we use your data?
Marianne Ventures collects your data so that we can:
- Display the comments you’ve written to the site and to make sure that the comments are authentic and appropriate
How do we store your data?
Marianne Ventures securely stores your data to the website database and to certain Google products such as Google Analytics.
What are your data protection rights?
Marianne Ventures would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Marianne Ventures for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Marianne Ventures correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Marianne Ventures erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Marianne Ventures restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Marianne Ventures’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Marianne Ventures transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have two months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Marianne Ventures uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Marianne Ventures uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org